Caring for your Painted & Wood Cabinetry:
The finish we use is made by ML Campbell - Magnamax, Enviromax & Claw Lock as a Post Catalyzed Option. These Strong High Quality Products meet & exceed the required performance levels established by KCMA and AWI test procedures for finishes. After 15+ years of use, we feel confident with these ML Cambell products and their quality over time.
We recommend treating them like you would any of your real wood furniture
Dry them when they get wet, clean them only with mild wood-cleaning products. We recommend Lemon Oil ! It works great and is easy to use. You can find it right next to the Pledge. Another product that works great is a light mist of "Bona Wood Floor Care" Spray.
- A "little bit" of Pledge on your sink cabinet can be used for some added water repellent.
- To clean your cabinets, only spot clean them as needed, then dry. (Instruct your house cleaners not to use Windex, Lysol or Cleaning Sprays on them)
- Pulling your coffee maker out from under the cabinet when brewing is a good idea.
- A Mr. Clean Eraser works great to remove light scratches.
- Don't use a janitors mop on your floors. They saturate the bottoms of your cabinets (Instruct your house cleaners).
Painted Cabinets need a little more TLC. They are more susceptible to Water & Steam Damage. Using Cleaning Products on them like Windex, can ruin the finish over time. We recommend letting your house cleaners know how to properly clean them.
With a little bit of care to your cabinets, you will enjoy them for many years to come!
We recommend adding a layer of clear contact paper in your high use cabinets such as in your junk drawer and on the can goods shelf.This will protect them from scratches over time.
High End Custom Woodwork
Working proudly in Mass
SERVING ALL MASSACHUSETTS AND NEW ENGLAND AREAS
SERVING ALL MASSACHUSETTS
AND NEW ENGLAND AREAS
Call Us Today - 978.840.0100
Serving all Massachusetts and New England Areas
Call Us Today: 978.840.0100