Natural & Stained Wood Cabinetry:
- 3/4" Plywood box in Maple or Birch
- 1/4" Plywood back in Maple or Birch
- 13/16" Solid wood of choice - face frame
- 13/16" Solid wood of choice - doors
- 3/4" Medex MDF is our preferred choice for painting doors & drawers (It is a high end material, different than a standard mdf or particleboard)
- 3/4" plywood box in maple or birch
- 1/4" plywood back in maple or birch
- 13/16" solid maple face frame
- 1/2" Sides & Back, 3/8" Bottom, Dado. (Option for a 1/2" Bottom on XL Drawers.)
Solid Maple Dovetails Drawers:
- 5/8" Sides & Back, 1/4" Bottom, Dado. (Option for a 1/2" Bottom on XL Drawers.)
- Yes we make our own doors & cabinets.
- Uppers are 36"- 45" X 12 1/2"D as standard.
- Base Cabinets are 24"D but all can be modified to what ever you'd like.
- Our plywood and dovetail drawers are deep & full height inside to match the height of the drawer face. (See bottom of the door styles page.)
- Blum Full Extension Under-Mount Drawer Runners & Hinges
- Soft-Close feature on both Doors & Drawers.
- True-Raised Panel Doors, No CNC Machines.
- A-grade select wood with hand matched grain.
- 3D's & specs are included with your order; 1-2 Variations.
- Door styles & rails can be modified to your preference as well as any part of our construction. After all, that's one of the benefits of being totally custom!
- Formaldehyde Free Cabinets: Low/No VOC Cabinets.
- Our typical construction time is 2-3 weeks from the time we begin building,
- Our installation time is approx 2-3 days & we install them ourselves.
Formaldehyde Free Kitchen Specialist
Handcrafted, Fully-Custom Cabinetry
Handcrafted, Fully-Custom Cabinetry 978.840.0100
Serving Massachusetts and New England Areas