1. Using a different Wood or Color for your island makes a nice focal point for your kitchen:
2. Tall Ceiling Options: For 9 - 10ft. Ceilings:
C - A Flat area between the doors & ceiling with 2-3 Layers of crown. We call it "Soffit style" but it's actually built as part of our cabinet.
B - Tall Doors 48"-52" with 1-2 layers of crown molding.
3. Consider a Decorative looking "Counter Cabinet" instead of a pantry. The depth can be from 12"-23"D and it sits on top of a base cabinet & counter top. You can use it for food with slide out trays or as a coffee station, charging station/mail center, to hide your microwave or add a pretty glass door!
5. Adding Little Touches such as Feet or Fluting give character to your pieces: (Popular Styles)
6. Custom Wood Hoods & Stainless Hood Ideas:
7. Refrigerator Panels: Front & Side Ideas:
8. The use of columns, bead board or corbels can add a special touch anywhere in your kitchen:
9. Island Seating Ideas:
10. Another Great idea is to choose
Formaldehyde-Free Cabinets! With us,
It's included for no additional charge.
We really do care about your family &
the health of our cabinet makers!
Email us your own ideas and we'll help bring them to life!
A - Double Upper Doors
4. Corner Cabinet Options (instead of a Lazy Susan.) An L-Shaped Shelf or a Spice/Oil Pullout with Drawers on the back side of the peninsula, or a Blind Corner Pullout System.
D - Varied Height Cabinets.
email us your own Ideas and we'll help You Bring them to life!
9. Be Creative! Here are some ideas of our clients...
Furniture Style with Feet from Osbourne
Foot Style #3
cut into a baseboard
Built-in Coffee maker
with K-cup Drawer
Island with Raised Back for Bar stools
Fridge Panels look like doors
Storage on the back of island
Handcrafted, Fully-Custom Cabinetry
Handcrafted, Fully-Custom Cabinetry 978.840.0100
Serving Massachusetts and New England Areas