1. Using a different Wood or Color for your island makes a nice focal point for your kitchen:
2. Tall Ceiling Options: For 9 - 10ft. Ceilings:
C - Soffit Style Uppers: All one piece with 2-3 Layers of crown and Flat area between crown.
B - Standard: 48"-52" Tall Doors with 1-2 layers of crown molding.
3. Consider a "Counter top Cabinet" instead of a pantry, for a unique look for a variety of storage ideas in the kitchen such as: Charging Station, Mail Center, File Drawer, Arts & Crafts, Food Goods, Glassware..
5. Adding Little Touches such as Feet or Fluting give character to your pieces:
6. Custom Wood Hoods & Stainless Hood Ideas:
7. Refrigerator Panels: Front & Side Ideas:
8. The use of pilasters, bead board or corbels can add a special touch anywhere in your kitchen:
9. Island Backs & Column Ideas:
9. Another Great idea is to choose
Formaldehyde-Free Cabinets! With us,
It's included for no additional charge. We really do care about your family & the health of our cabinet makers!
Email us your own ideas and we'll help bring them to life!
A - Double Upper Doors
with or without Glass and Mullions
email us your own ideas and we'll help you get started!
4. Corner Cabinet Options (vs. a Lazy Susan)
D - Varied Height Cabinets.
Handcrafted, Fully-Custom Cabinetry
Handcrafted, Fully-Custom Cabinetry 978.840.0100
Serving Massachusetts and New England Areas