1. Using a different Wood or Color for your island makes a nice focal point for your kitchen:
2. Tall Ceiling Options: For 9 - 10ft. Ceilings:
C - Soffit Style Uppers: All one piece with 2-3 Layers of crown and Flat area between crown.
B - Standard: 48"-52" Tall Doors with 1-2 layers of crown molding.
3. Consider a "Counter top Cabinet" instead of a pantry, for a unique look and a variety of storage ideas in the kitchen...
Such as: A Charging Station/Mail Center & File Drawer, Arts & Crafts, Food Goods, Coffee Station or Bar area.
5. Adding Little Touches such as Feet or Fluting give character to your pieces: (Popular Styles)
6. Custom Wood Hoods & Stainless Hood Ideas:
7. Refrigerator Panels: Front & Side Ideas:
8. The use of pilasters, bead board or corbels can add a special touch anywhere in your kitchen:
9. Island Backs & Column Ideas:
10. Another Great idea is to choose
Formaldehyde-Free Cabinets! With us,
It's included for no additional charge. We really do care about your family & the health of our cabinet makers!
Email us your own ideas and we'll help bring them to life!
A - Double Upper Doors
with or without Glass and Mullions
4. Corner Cabinet Options (vs. a Lazy Susan or Blind Susan)
D - Varied Height Cabinets.
email us your own Ideas and we'll help You Bring them to life!
9. Be Creative!
Standard Side panel straight down to floor.
Raised Furniture Style with Feet from Osbourne
Foot Style #3
on a baseboard
Built-in Coffee maker
with K-cup Drawer
Seating for 10!
Handcrafted, Fully-Custom Cabinetry
Handcrafted, Fully-Custom Cabinetry 978.840.0100
Serving Massachusetts and New England Areas