1. Using a different Wood or Color for your island makes a nice focal point for your kitchen:
2. Tall Ceiling Options: For 9 - 10ft. Ceilings:
C - A Flat area between the doors & ceiling with 2-3 Layers of crown. We call it "Soffit style" but it's actually built as part of our cabinet.
B - Tall Doors 48"-52" with 1-2 layers of crown molding.
3. Consider a More Decorative Idea for a Pantry.
A Tall Cabinet Sits on the counter and is recessed back a few inches or several inches from the bottom.
It can be as simple or as fancy as you'd like and has many uses from appliance storage to mail center to a hutch with glass doors!
4. Adding Little Touches such as Feet or Baseboard give character to your pieces: (Popular Styles)
6. Custom Wood Hoods & Stainless Hood Ideas:
7. Refrigerator Panels: Front & Side Ideas:
8. The use of columns, bead board or corbels can add a special touch anywhere in your kitchen:
9. Island Seating Ideas:
10. Another Great idea is to choose
Formaldehyde-Free Cabinets! With us,
It's included for no additional charge.
We really do care about your family &
the health of our cabinet makers!
Email us your own ideas and we'll help bring them to life!
A - Double Upper Doors
5. Instead of a Lazy Susan: L-Shaped Shelf, a Spice/Oil Pullout (Drawers on the back side of the peninsula use the corner space, and many Blind Corner Pullout System options.
D - Varied Height Cabinets.
email us your own Ideas and we'll help You Bring them to life!
9. Be Creative! Here are some ideas of our clients...
Chunky Square Feet
Feet Inserts from Osbourne
Foot Style #4
Detail cut into a baseboard
#4. Tri-Panel Lift up
#5. Angled sides and front
#6. Two-Tone with lift up panel
#7. Small Soffit with Crown
Built-in Coffee maker
with K-cup Drawer
Island with Raised Back for Bar stools
Fridge Panels look like doors
Back side storage
Foot Style #3
Handcrafted, Fully-Custom Cabinetry
Handcrafted, Fully-Custom Cabinetry 978.840.0100
Serving Massachusetts and New England Areas