1. Using a different Wood or Color for your island makes a nice focal point for your kitchen:
2. Tall Ceiling Options: For 9 - 10ft. Ceilings:
C - Soffit Style Uppers: Flat area above doors with 2-3 Layers of crown.
B - Standard: 48"-52" Tall Doors with 1-2 layers of crown molding.
3. Consider a "Counter Top Cabinet" instead of a pantry, for a pretty look with a variety of uses. Such as: A Charging Station/Mail Center with file drawers, Food Goods, Coffee Station or use as a Hutch or Bar.
5. Adding Little Touches such as Feet or Fluting give character to your pieces: (Popular Styles)
6. Custom Wood Hoods & Stainless Hood Ideas:
7. Refrigerator Panels: Front & Side Ideas:
8. The use of columns, bead board or corbels can add a special touch anywhere in your kitchen:
9. Island Seating Ideas:
10. Another Great idea is to choose
Formaldehyde-Free Cabinets! With us,
It's included for no additional charge.
We really do care about your family &
the health of our cabinet makers!
Email us your own ideas and we'll help bring them to life!
A - Double Panel Upper Doors
4. Corner Cabinet Options (vs. a Lazy Susan or Blind Susan)
D - Varied Height Cabinets.
email us your own Ideas and we'll help You Bring them to life!
9. Be Creative!
Furniture Style with Feet from Osbourne
Foot Style #3
cut into a baseboard
Built-in Coffee maker
with K-cup Drawer
Island with Raised Bar Back
Fridge Panels look like doors
Door disguised as a panel
As Plain or as fancy as you'd like..
Drawers on back instead of a
Front Lazy Susan
Handcrafted, Fully-Custom Cabinetry
Handcrafted, Fully-Custom Cabinetry 978.840.0100
Serving Massachusetts and New England Areas